10. Peyton Manning will score more fantasy points in 2014 than he did in 2013. He will also claim the #1 spot for most fantasy points scored, beating out L Tomlinson.
9. Chris Johnson will finish as a top 10 RB in 2014. The guy has a lot left in the tank, and we expect a huge bounce back year in 2014. Although his 2k rushing yard seasons are long gone, he can still be an effective back for your fantasy team.
8. Calvin Johnson will finish outside the top 10 WRs in 2014. With Golden Tate on the other side, the Lions offense doesn't have to rely as much on Calvin. Although Megatron is still an elite player in the NFL, we predict his productivy will drop significantly in '14.
7. E.J Manuel will finish ahead of RG3 in fantasy production in 2014.
6. Julio Jones will finish as the #1 WR in 2014, followed by Demaryius Thomas.
5. Marcus Lattimore will be the lead back for the 49ers by week 5.
4. Gio Bernard will earn Goal Line duties, and finish as a top 5 RB in 2014.
3. The Broncos Defense will finish as the #1 overall ranked D/ST, and the Seahawks will finish outside the top 10. Madden Curse is in full effect!
2. Cordarrelle Patterson will finish as a top 5 WR if Teddy Bridgewater is named the starting QB in Camp.
1. The top scoring Tight End will be someone not named Jimmy Graham.