The 2014 NFL Draft is less than a week away, and fans are anxiously awaiting to see who the #1 pick will be. More importantly, fans are waiting to see who their team drafts! Will your team draft a sexy pick such as Johnny Manziel or Sammy Watkins, or will they draft an interior lineman who may have a bigger impact on your teams success?
Below you'll find my final thoughts and predictions for the 2014 NFL Draft.
1. Johnny Manziel will be the 3rd QB Taken, and it will be outside to top 10 picks.
2. Sammy Watkins will be the number 2 pick, following Clowney.
3. The Texans will trade out of the first position, and finish with the best draft class of 2014.
4. The Broncos will trade up and get CJ Mosley.
5. Bridgewater will go to the Browns.
6. Pierre Desir will be chosen in the second round.
7. The Rams will draft Blake Bortles.
What do you think of my predictions? Comment below to let me know which picks you agree or disagree with.